Burda Wudu Socks
"Burda Wudu socks by Sealskinz" allow the wearer easily perform wudu whether they be on the move or at home. You can easily perform wudu on a plane, train, bus or while playing sports.
"Burda Wudu socks by Sealskinz" are approved by the Islamic Scholars for mas'ah (wiping) during wudu. These socks stand as a replacement for the traditional leather socks and act as a modern equivalent to the traditional style of Khuff (leather socks). The socks will be able to keep up with your active lifestyle and also allow you to quickly and easily make wudu in public places.
**Our socks have a thermal rating 1, suitable for hot weather.**
- Islamic jurisprudence (Shar’ia) for Mas’ah compatible.
- 100% Waterproof, Durable, Windproof & Breathable
- 20 to 30% thinner than other waterproof socks.
- Odorless feet.
- Comfortable multi-purpose fit for any activity.
- Moisture Control, natural cooling.
- Temperature regulating & breathability - Hollow fiber liner construction and performance membrane
- Blister prevention & moisture wicking - Super soft lining
- Odorless feet - Excellent anti-microbial properties prevent bacteria from thriving
They provide; lightweight protection from hot climates with a thermal rating of 1, moisture control, hollow fiber liner construction, performance membrane, blister prevention, and moisture-wicking.
Our 100% waterproof socks are constructed using premium materials and by bonding three layers together to make one highly waterproof and breathable sock:
• Outer Layer - 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane
• Middle Layer - 100% Hydrophilic Membrane
• Inner Layer - 75% Bamboo Rayon, 23% Nylon, 2% Elastane
WASH AND CARE:
We don't like complicated things. And when it comes to the care of your socks, we want to make it as simple as possible. This is the type of sock you can throw in the wash along with the rest of your gear. No need to line dry or wash with special detergents. Since the membrane is a solid barrier, you'll never need to re-waterproof.
• Wash at 40ºC/105ºF
• Low Tumble Dry or Drip Dry
• Do Not Dry Clean, Iron, or Bleach